AtlasVet was conceived on the principle of providing the best in veterinary care for our patients. This can only be established through in-depth client education, access to the latest technology, and creating an environment that is both professional and inviting.
- Warm lobby
- Abundance of natural light
- A friendly and accommodating staff
- Spacious exam rooms with exposed brick, ambient lighting, rugs and comfortable chairs help reduce stress for both our clients and their pets
- Personalized, conversational exams: 30-45 minute appointments replace hurried 15-20 minute exams.
- Drop-off appointments and services available for established clients
- National and international health certificates available
- Digital imaging via radiography and ultrasound
- Seamless integration between digital images (radiographs) and records
- Brand new digital whole body radiography
- Instant results leaves more time for in-depth discussion
- Email and CD versions of images available to client or for referral
interactive web presence
- Use of social media for faster dissemination of AtlasVet updates
- Email appointment requests
- Reminders through emails and texts (if requested).
- On-Line pharmacy and access to your pets records
- Easy prescription refills
- Online food ordering
- Thorough anesthesia monitoring including ECG, end tidal carbon dioxide, blood pressure, pulse oximetry and thermoregulation.
- Spays, neuters, mass removals, laceration repairs, and abdominal surgery available
- Advanced high speed dentistry equipment
- Dental digital X-ray
- Efficient equipment allows for faster procedures and shorter anesthesia time for our patients.
- The latest in veterinary software allows us to be paperless and seamless
- For your convenience, our staff will acquire and scan your previous records into your current medical record. Our doctors have all of your pets history at the click of a button
- Digital, graphical, tracking of weight, vital signs and lab results eases monitoring
- We proudly have the latest in Heska DryChem and Hematrue blood analyzers to allow for fast, in-house lab evaluation.